27 April 2009

I find myself in a strange place right now. I don't want to be bothered with people for the most part but I like people. I like people because they challenge you to be more than you think you can be. You can find yourself by learning more about yourself through your interactions with others. Nothing can substitute human interaction.

I don't want to be bothered, per se, because there are too many people who bring BS to the table. They constantly test you by always nudging you to the breaking point. They are extremely annoying at times (as I am sure I can be to others) and heaven forbid you're stuck in a place full of people you don't really want to be bothered with. This seems to happen to me more than I like.

To be very clear--I don't dislike or loathe humanity. I'm constantly disappointed by it, though. I tend to be quasi-distant from people I consider my good friends, people I would give the skin off of my bones for. I guess we are still good friends because they understand me and for that I am forever grateful.

No comments: